Thursday, June 14, 2012


Well it is now June 14th.  A busy day!  It is Flag Day.  It is Grandpa and Grandma Wells' 74th wedding anniversary.  Melissa and Cory have been married for 2 weeks.  The reception in Kirtland is over and on to more activities in June.  It was a beautiful day in Manti.  Melissa looked beautiful and of course Cory was handsome.  This has been a hard thing for me--to see my little girl married and on to a life of her own.  Where has the time gone..  That means that I'm a bit older than I think.

2 comments:

  1. You may be getting older but with age comes wisdom, so that means you're wiser too. Love you mom! Thank you and dad for all you did for the wedding and reception. Love you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom I love you. It was nice to come and visit.

    ReplyDelete